ABOUT THE IMEC TECHNOLOGY FORUM
The Imec Technology Forums (ITF) are among the world's premier technology gatherings. Brought by imec, the world-leading research institute in nanoelectronics, the forums are packed with exclusive keynotes, insightful presentations and great networking opportunities. ITF conferences are organized throughout the world, with the flagship conference taking place in Brussels, Belgium.
At ITF, you’ll look into the future. You’ll see some of the advances in technologies and systems that will play a crucial role in the years to come. As a participant, you’ll get early insight in market trends, evolutions and latest breakthroughs in semiconductor technologies; smart imaging, sensor and communication systems creating the internet of everything; technologies for sustainable energy generation and consumption, and new opportunities for sustainable healthcare arising from the convergence between nanoelectronics and biotechnology.
Attend ITF if you want to be inspired by decision makers and experts from the semiconductor, electronics, embedded systems, ICT, energy and healthcare industries. You’ll have the chance to network, meet with key people, and get first-hand insights in what drives future developments in technology. Whether you are interested in scientific and technical advances, driven by business opportunities, or looking for bright ideas and insights, you will get inspired.
As for the ITF2016 editions, see the dates below, more information will follow:
- ITF2016 Korea, January 26, COEX Intercontinental Seoul – Seoul, Korea
- ITF2016 Israel, March 1, Ritz Carlton – Herzliya, Israel
- ITF2016 Brussels, May 24-25, SQUARE Brussels Meeting Centre – Brussels, Belgium
- ITF2016 USA, July 11, San Francisco Marriott Marquis – San Francisco, CA, USA
- ITF2016 Japan, November 7, the New Otani Hotel – Tokyo, Japan
- ITF2016 JH-ITF HEALTH tbc, East Coast, USA
- ITF2016 ITF@IEDM, tbc